Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Bunny




A few cute pictures from the past couple of days. The Easter Bunny outfit is a bit indulgent. Someone gave it to me. I think he looks like a ballet dancer, perhaps Mikhail Barishnikov. Anyway, he soiled the outfit about 10 minutes later, so it won't be making an appearance on Easter, anyway.

We are doing better in the last two days. I am managing Owen's spit-up problems with marathon burping sessions after eating, which seems to have done the trick. I wish doctors wouldn't say things like "surgery" unless it's really called for, don't you?

I am going to take Owen to church for Easter. I haven't been to church in...I don't even know how long. There's a pretty Congregational church down the street and my neighbor invited me. I figure I'll show Owen off a bit and hear some nice music. Later we are going to Easter dinner at the home of a new acquaintance who just had a baby, too.

Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment: