Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Video!


My friend Maya took the above shot when Owen was 6 weeks old. He's already bigger (8 weeks this Wednesday).

I've been trying to catch Owen's smile and his developing laugh (which is more like an extended eeeeee! sound) on video...so far, I've only captured the smile. Here is a little montage.







You will notice he is starting to drool quite a bit! Maybe that doesn't seem very interesting to my readers! Around here such developments are exciting. :) On the subject of bodily fluids, he is also starting to have tears. Since he's not that much of a cryer, I thankfully don't see them very much.

We have been getting out more socially. I took him to the Museum last Thursday and then again on Saturday for a street sale. Owen LOVES it! He stares wide-eyed at his many admirers, and he's so happy and calm, too. I can tell already he's such a sweet boy. But of course I'm biased.

1 comment: