Sunday, April 11, 2010

Meditations on an Ear


Isn't this the most amazing ear? Doesn't it seem like the head has some catching up to do to match the size of the ear? Big ears do run in the family...


Here is Owen cheering, "yay!" And why? Because he finally pooed. Yes, we had a trying day of no poos and a very unhappy Owen. But low and behold, all is well now. I'll save you the, er, juicy details. His mom is finding that Owen's unhappiness and hers are one and the same thing-completely inseparable. Welcome to parenthood I guess!

Owen looks huge in these pictures. But here is a picture to show just how small he really is. To me, he seems really big. But whenever I see someone else holding him, I can't believe what a little tiny peanut he is! That's not someone else in the picture, it's me...but you see what I mean.

He was actually wide awake here, but he still refuses to open his eyes in sunlight. I can understand! By the way, he's wearing a new purchase from the newly-opened Carter's store...His mom will be a frequent shopper, that's for sure (and for those of you who care...they now have an online store)!

Happy Sunday everyone!

2 comments: