Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Expression of pleasure...not quite a laugh

Owen LOVES the mobile in his crib ($4 at a garage sale! good buy, mom)! Yesterday he gazed at it for a good half hour, joyfully cooing and kicking and "flying" with his arms. It's pretty cute...here's a snippet. Enjoy.



On Thursday Owen has his 8 week checkup with the doctor. He continues to spit up often (he's a spit-up machine, or, the spit-meister, take your pick), so I intend to ask about that. Do they have bibs for adults? Because honestly this would probably be the more effective solution than those tiny little baby bibs that do not take into account the forward, backward, and upward lurching bodies of young babies. Perhaps I should invest in plastic coverings for my couch, bed, and oh, yeah, those silk pillows on my couch, to say nothing of my clothing. Nowhere is safe from the spit-up machine.

Also, this doctor's visit is when he gets his first round of immunizations. I have been pretty nervous about this for about a week. It's known to be a pretty unpleasant experience all 'round. Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment